The INTEGREX j-Series Multi-Tasking Machines perform 4-axis simultaneous machining with 5-axis tool tip positioning for significant advantages in productivity, accuracy and flexibility. The j-Series provides an option for increasing processing flexibility and productivity with Multi-Tasking technology and tool changing capability, while providing a reasonable price alternative for those shops that want automatic tool changing capability but do not necessarily need simultaneous 5-axis machining capability.
- Compact machine design with a large machining area
- Large true Y-axis design
- Mill Spindle indexing (B-axis) for versatility
- High-speed, high-torque milling spindle
- Matrix Nexus CNC controller
- 20-tool magazine (standard), 36 and 72 tool magazine optional